Tuesday 29 May 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge

This is the letter J challenge:
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/j-is-for-jingle-bells-challenge-top-3.html


And here is my card:

This is a short and sweet post as it is currently 10pm and I've just realised that this closes about 4am our time!

Scrapbook paper is from Crafty Bitz
Image is from May Brit - tegning 65
Sentiment - typed on my computer
Purple grosgrain ribbon
Copic markers

I am also entering this card for the following challenge:

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Christmas carol
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/may-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. With the temps in the 90s, this little sweetie makes me feel pretty darn good! What a cheery and fun card!
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Thanks for joining us for the Jingle Bell Challenge, We have a new Challenge starting tomorrow!! we don't have a limit on how many times you can enter as long as its a different creation! so come back soon! hugs Samantha :0)
    ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image! I like the colors you chose! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete