Thursday 10 May 2012

Sassy Studio - Add a Frame

The details of this challenge:

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/dare-to-be-sassy-thursday-123.html



Eek - more gremlins.  I wish these photos would load the right way up all the time!

I had fun with this card.  I have used Sassy Studio - Elf on a present.  I have embellished her with a small rhinestone on her hat and some beads on her outfit and shoes.  The frame has been die cut using a Sizzix branded frame die cut and red glitterstock.  The scrapbook paper is some I have had for ages and was saving for a rainy day.  I decided that I needed to stop doing that and get it out and use it!  The Christmas Wishes sentiment is a acrylic stamp set (from a magazine I think).  The ribbon is some that I bought just before Christmas when there were good supplies in the shops of Christmas embellishments!


I also did the EFFIE trinkets challenge but due to circumstances yesterday I didn't get it uploaded in time.  I would have liked to have it had it uploaded in time, but life happens! However, if anyone would like to have a look at my effort this is the link to it:

http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/05/sassy-studio-effie.html

I had finished the card in time but after being involved in a car accident yesterday I was a little bit shaken last night and not really patient when I was having issues with my post.  A car slammed into another car which slammed into mine (causing me to go into the car in front of me as well).  I was stationary at the traffic lights at the time, I think the car behind was just slowing or maybe stopped and the car that hit that one may have been travelling reasonably fast still when you see the damage to my car.  Unfortunately, my car may well be a write off but I won't know for sure for a few days.  However, on the really positive side, other than being quite shaken and feeling a bit more tired, I am perfectly fine so that is the main thing. 

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! She is one of my favorites! Love that b/g paper that you've used!

    Thanks for playing along with us on DTBST at Sassy Studio Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Thank you so much for playing with us over at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday. Sorry about the accident.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete