Tuesday 19 June 2012

A colour challenge at Play Date Cafe

In the process of reading through Julie's celebrations on her blog, I found a link to this challenge:
http://theplaydatecafe.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/play-date-cafe-design-team-call.html

I just loved the look of the colours that she chose for this challenge:




The colours have to be the main focus of the challenge but I can add other colours in as accents provided they are neutrals.


I have used the following:
Image from Paper Smooches - Berry Image
Sentiment also from Paper Smooches - Berry Sentiment
Scrapbook papers from my stash
Grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts
Copic Markers - R59 an B39 and B02
Spellbinders Large Circle Dies

1 comment:

  1. Great use of our colors--love the images you've used! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete