Wednesday 27 June 2012

Go Fly another kite

I have already made one card for Jellypark Friends this week:
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/lets-go-fly-kite.html
and this is the link to it:

http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/lets-go-fly-kite.html
While looking for something else I came across this paper and digital image from TLC Creations - and I just had to make a card using them!



The image is called Go Fly a Kite 2 and the background paper is called Go Fly a Kite Papers 3.  I felt that these would be suitable for a birthday card for a boy.  Looking through my cards, I don't have anything suitable for a boy so this was my chance to fix that.  Fortunately, for me, the Jellypark Friends challenge allows up to 2 entries so I had an excuse to make this card (not that I needed an excuse really).

1 comment:

  1. well I am so glad you are playing again in our "Let's Go Fly a Kite" challenge at Jellypark, because this is wonderful! the papers and image go together perfectly! exactly the card to make any boy smile for his birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete