Monday 25 June 2012

A summertime card

The challenge at Sassy Studio Designs - Dare to be Sassy Thursday asks us to make a card using summer colours:

This one is an interesting one when we are in the middle of winter here!


When I went to find what patterned papers I had that would suit the summer colours, I found this lovely one with circles on it that looked like bubbles.  I coloured the image of Soda Pop (from Sassy Studio Designs) with my copic markers giving her a drink of Fanta as that is my favourite fizzy!  I blinged up the circles on the paper with some rhinestones to accentuate the bubble effect.  The image has  been die cut using Spellbinders oval die and I hand cut around the sentiment which is one from Desert Diva.

Makes me feel summery just looking at it - now, if the weather outside would co-operate!!  I'm wrapped in a thick woollen jersey making a summery card.

2 comments:

  1. So Cute. Love all the bling. Thank your for joining us over at our FFF Challenge.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is so sweet! Your coloring is great and I love the added bling.

    ReplyDelete