Saturday 4 August 2012

A Bee Card

The latest challenge at Kenny K Krafty Krew can be found here:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-104-banners-and-bunting.html

This is the second of these challenges that I have completed:



For this card, I started with a square black card blank.  I added some paper from TLC Creations.  The pennants have been cut from the same paper and then matted onto black and mounted above the background paper.  I placed the paper in opposite directions from background to pennants to create some interest. 

The image that I have used is a freebie from Kenny K called Bumblebee.  I coloured this to match the background papers.  I have mounted this above the pennants which required some double mounting on the right hand side of the image so that it would sit properly.  The sentiment is also from TLC Creations and I have placed this on the lowest pennant.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool card, love the sentiment :) Thanks for joining us at Kenny K hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete