Thursday 2 August 2012

An elf for Christmas

The theme of elves at Winter Wonderland can be found here:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/elves.html

When I read the challenge, I immediately thought of the image that I used to make this card:



The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is called Elf on a Present.  I have coloured her with copic markers.  The background paper is one from my stash.  I added a ribbon that I bought yesterday that I thought would be perfect for my Christmas cards.  The sentiment is from Desert Diva.  I have die-cut the image, sentiment and their matts using various sized oval dies from Spellbinders.  I added three green stars to the top corner using Glossy Accents to adhere them.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

    ReplyDelete