Tuesday 21 August 2012

Lemonade Card

I have made a card with a Lemonade theme to it:


This card is going to be entered into the following challenges:
A Day for Daisies - Yellow and polka dots
http://www.adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/new-release-081712-lemons-for-sale.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spots and stripes
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/spots-n-stripes.html

I'm hoping I'm not too late for the Papertake Weekly Challenge - I usually submit my card on a Monday (our time) as the closing time is unclear.  However, I'm a bit behind this week and I'm only uploading it now (halfway through Tuesday).    I'll have to see if my number is included in the draw and try to figure out closing time from that.

A Day for Daisies has that it has to include fabric or fibres in the conditions (which was the challenge for last week).  I'm hoping that this isn't the case for this week as well or if it is that my lace counts!

Okay, on to what I have used:

I have used some polka dot paper and stripey paper from my stash.  I have used a Spellbinders label die to cut the matt and image.  The image is a freebie from A Day for Daisies and came with this challenge.  I have coloured the image using three copics - Y08, Y00 and YG03.

The rhinestones and lace are recent purchases but the wooden button is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. You did a lovely job with Tammy's freebie. :-) Super cute card. So glad you could join us at the ADFD challenge!

    ReplyDelete