Saturday 18 August 2012

Sun, Sea and Sand

Kenny K Krafty Krew have a theme of sun, sea and sand:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-106-sun-sea-sand.html

And this is my card:



I apologise for the quality of the photo.  My camera battery died and I can't find the charger.  It is getting late at night and the challenge closes at 7am our time so... I hauled out the video camera and took a photo on that.  This is the best quality that it can manage!

The card uses some paper from my stash - the spotty one and the green one across the card.  The green one is actually a stripey one but I covered the narrow blue stripe with a strip of blue grosgrain ribbon to give it more depth. 

The image is from Kenny K and is called Inner Tube Girl.  I have coloured the image with my copics and die-cut it using Spellbinders oval dies.  The matt is from a glitter cardstock pack from DCWV.  I have added some blue rhinestones to echo the water and bubbles on the card.  I have also added some Glossy Accents to the water in the image.

I will add a better photo if I can find the battery charger and get the camera charged up tomorrow.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card even if the picture is bad. Thank you for taking part in the Kenny K's challenge this week. Hugs ....Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute...I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup again this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

    ReplyDelete