Thursday 27 September 2012

Funny Bone

That's the theme for the challenge at Meljens Design Studio:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/challenge-128-funny-bone.html

I'm not very good at doing funny cards so hope this fits the bill.  I think I tend to be more of a serious person and my cards reflect that.  That got me to thinking - do the cards you create reflect your personality or not?  Hmm - what do you think?
Anyways, back to the card for this challenge:



The background paper is one from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine with some nice beachy themed objects.
I have used an image by Meljens Design Studio called Beach Kitten.  I have coloured her with copic markers and die-cut using Spellbinders.  I also added some matte accents to her glasses.
The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is called Recovered Workaholic.
I have also added a wooden starfish from my stash.

1 comment: