Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hope your day is just ducky

The current challenge at Doodle Pantry can be found here:
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-27.html

And I have created a ducky card for it:

The background paper is from a paper pack by Rosie's Studio called Retro Revolution.  The image is Harold Duck from Doodle Pantry.  I have coloured Harold using copics and then die-cut with a Spellbinders rectangle die.  The matting is from scraps of orange from a Paper Scraps pack.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC and is called Ducky Day.  I have added some yellow rhinestones to give the card a bit of bling.  I have kept the card to a CAS style so that the background paper doesn't lose it's effect.


1 comment:

  1. Great card Suze, I love the background paper you used for the Duck! Thanks for joining us for DPDC#27!

    ReplyDelete