Wednesday 24 October 2012

Pink Christmas

I'm not dreaming of a white christmas this week - it's pink instead at Crimbo Crackers:
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/challenge-26-pink.html
This is to honour breast cancer awareness for October.

It makes a change to create a pink Christmas card and I quite enjoyed the challenge!


My card uses a non-traditional Christmas paper from Bearly Mine Designs although I feel it has quite a christmas feel to it.  I added a strip of lace over the top before adding the image and sentiment. The angel image comes from Anne's Cards 4 U.  The sentiment is one I found recently at Mudmaven Designs.  I blinged up the image by adding some small rhinestones around the die-cut.  I then splodged down some glue randomly in the top corner and applied some sequins, rhinestones and some glitter (smash book style).   I just felt in the mood to be less precise at that moment - not sure if it entirely works but it was fun being random!

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely and I love the non-traditional colors. This would be a perfect card for my little granddaughter who is a pink-a-holic! Thanks for using one of my sentiments! ~chris

    ReplyDelete