Thursday 25 October 2012

Sweet Treats

The challenge at Milk Coffee this time is for Sweet Treats:
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/10/yum-yum-show-us-your-favorite-sweet.html

I had this lovely image of a birthday cake from Milk Coffee and have used it to create a birthday card:



The background paper is from Sweet Wishes Paper Pack.  I have added a strip of pink lace along the left hand side which gave the paper a bit of a lift.
The image is from Milk Coffee.  I coloured this with copic markers and added a bit of glitter to the cake. For some reason when I've photographed this I've ended up with some glare on the right hand side of the image. 
The sentiment is from Desert Diva. 
I have matted both image and sentiment using yellow cardstock.  I then constructed a flower with two pieces from the same kit plus a small rhinestone in the centre.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card.love the glitter on the cake.Yummy card.Thanks for joining us at Milkcoffee stamps sweet treats challenge.

    ReplyDelete