Sunday 11 November 2012

Autumn Happy Birthday

I have created a Happy Birthday card based on the autumn colours:



This card is for the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/november-anything-goes.html
De Creatieve Zebra - Anything Goes
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-36-alles-maganything-goes.html
Love to Create - Shades of Autumn
http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/11/challenge-40-shades-of-autumn.html
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/search/label/Sweet%20Sketch%20Wednesday%20Sketch%20%23179-109%20Stampfairy

This is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday that I based the card upon:

I used some background papers from my stash.  The image is from Bugaboo.  I have added a glitter tape and also a sparkly flower.  The flower was originally pink and purple but I coloured it with my copic marker to match the card colours.

I'm having huge problems with my internet at the moment and cannot get the direct link to the challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - so at this stage have a link to the blog.  Will keep trying to fix it but I'm very fast losing patience with the internet at the moment!
Fixed it - worked out I could click on the labels above the comments and that worked!  Yay!

Missed the deadline for the Catch the Bug one - my maths wasn't working too well this week!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Suze this is such a cute birthday image from Bugaboo Jodie has some amazing images. I love your card and colours and your wonderful glitz ribbon is just a perfect finishing touch to your card. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.
    Thanks formaat join us at de creatieve zebra.
    Greets Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet can be so frustrating at times. I know whta you mean. I love how you used your Copics to change the color of your ribbon. I will have to try that sometime. Your iamge is adorable. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super sweet birthday image. Great coloring and very clever changing the flower and ribbon color. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Suze You make an lovely card and it is so nice you join the challenge on De Creatieve Zebra

    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, this sure is sweet! I am a big fan of Bugaboo, so of course I adore your image. Lovely ribbon and flower too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and colours, a fab autumn birthday card. Helen DT-SSW

    ReplyDelete
  9. So VEry FUN!! Love this HAPPY Birthday card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
    Blessings to you Suze!!
    Sally SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I love Bugaboo images!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete