Saturday 29 December 2012

My favourite sketch

Rather than picking a favourite sketch for this challenge, I decided to pick my favourite of the earlier ones in the year before I started doing these challenges. 


Details of the challenge can be found here:
http://christmaschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2012/12/challenge-55-special-one.html
There is also a link to the 2012 sketches.

The sketch that I have used is Number 23.

For my card, I have used some background paper from Bearly Mine Designs plus a scrap of blue paper (not sure where that one is from).  The image is from LEJ Designs and is called Unhappy Angel.  The sentiment is from GTC Crafty Corner.  I have used some blue glitter tape from American Crafts to add a bit of shimmer and also some snowflakes cut from a Spellbinders Die and then embellished with pearls.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Suze. Love the papers/colours.
    Thank you for playing along with us at CCWS. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Suze!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at CCWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Suze.
    Thanks for joining us at CCWS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suze and good choice of sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete