Thursday 21 February 2013

Snowflakes and snowman

Another wintry christmassy card:

This card is for the challenges at:
My PaperCrafting World - Anything Goes
http://mypapercrafting.com/search/label/Digi%20Desserts%20Fridaze
CNHC - snow and/or snowflakes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/chnc-challenge-112-let-it-snow-again.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

I just love how this background paper really seems 3D.  I have used this paper several times before and really love it.  The paper is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.
The image is from PaperCrafting World and has been coloured with copic markers and kindy glitz.

The snowflake is a Spellbinders Die and I have added a pretty blue pearl to it.

9 comments:

  1. What a precious card! I love all the shades of blue. Who wouldn't love a snowman with a blinged out nose :-) Thank you so much for playing along with us on Digi Desserts Fridaze at MyPaperCrafting.com

    Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
    Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved that snowman digi! He is such a cutie! Thanks for linking up with us at DDF at My Paper Crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute, Suze. I love this image and the background is so cute. Thanks for linking at DDF.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute card and love that paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh how super sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy to see Lisa's paper, it is soooooo gorgeous and that digital is just the cutest, I love the shiny trim on his hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Suze! I love this little digi and love how you have used him! Congrats on being our guest designer today at DDF! Love your little tucan, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card - thanks for entering both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon, Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It always warms my heart to see you use my paper or sentiments. The fact that you did so while being a GDT over at the marvelous Paper Crafting World makes it even more thrilling. Hope work is going well and I hope to catch up on your other posts sometime this weekend. Take care!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining CHNC challenge extra for February.

    ReplyDelete