Monday 1 April 2013

Christmas Box

A change from Christmas Cards this time - I have made a little Christmas Box:



The box is for the following challenges:
Trimgym - Not a Card
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/march-challenge-and-winner-of-february.html
De Creatieve Zebra - BINGO
http://decreatievezebra.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-12-bingo-dt-call.html
Crafting for All Seasons - Anything But a card
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/03/challenge-48-anything-but-card.html

For the De Creatieve Zebra challenge, I have chosen the line:
Geen Bloemen - Blauw - Glitter
which I'm hoping translates to:
No Flowers - Blue - Glitter

I have used a template for this box.  At this moment, I can't find the original download on my computer as to name the source.  I printed it out as soon as I downloaded it and didn't write the source on it!!!

The paper is from Trimgym and from the pack entitled Christmas Blues.  I have added some Aqua Kindy Glitz to the centres of the snowflakes on the top of the box.  I printed out the Trimgym image Baby Seal, outlined it with copic marker B000 and then applied Crystallina Kindy Glitz to the seal itself.  I have tied the box up with some light blue satin ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. Love your little box, Suze, it's lovely. My next challenge with freebie will be up soon. Thanks for joining in again.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little box! Thanks for playing in our challenge at CRafting For all seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete