Tuesday 5 March 2013

Happy Birthday Ballerina GIrl

I have quite a few ballerina girl images that I hadn't used.  Here is one of them:


This card is for the challenges at:
PINSpirational Challenges - photo inspiration
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/pinspirational-challenge-46.html
Digital Tuesday - Birthdays
http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.se/2013/02/challenge-199-birthdays.html
Crafting for All Seasons - Dies and Punches
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/challenge-46-dies-and-punches.html

The background paper for this card comes from a paper pack by DCWV called Lemon Flowers.  The punched border has been created using some green from a themed paper pack and punched with a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch.  The image is from Scrap Happy Paper Crafter and has been coloured with copic markers and then die-cut using a Spellbinders Labels Die.  The sentiment has been trimmed with a paper trimmer.  I have added a couple of sizes of pearls as embellishments.

After being out of town for the past week or so, I have alot of catching up of things to do.  However, I wanted to start off the week getting at least one challenge done as I only managed a couple while I was away.  This is a good start with one card fitting three challenges.  I have another three challenges due to close off at various points of today but as I have to leave for work soon, I don't think I'm going to make those ones!



4 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet card, cute image!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Pinspirational Challenges!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you play along again!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete