Thursday 28 March 2013

Triple Christmas Puds

Back to another christmas card!!!

This card is for the following challenges:
CHNC - 3 of something
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/chnc-challenge-117-3-of-something.html
CHNC - Anything christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/chnc-challenge-extra-for-march.html
Beccy's Place - Anything Goes
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/march-challenge.html

I have used a background paper from a paper pad.  The image is part of a Beccy's Place image.  I have just used one row of the 3 x 3 christmas puds.  This image is so versatile in how it can be used and also comes with some variations in design!  I coloured the puds using my copic markers and then used Glossy Accents for the icing to give it a nice wet and shiny look!  The matting is from a green themed scrap paper pack which I have nearly all used now!

4 comments:

  1. A darling Christmas card with the festive sweet treats! Wonderful background papers and faux stitching around the frame! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your triple puddings! Another super card for my CHNC challenges - hope to see even more of your lovely crafting soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that background paper Suze, and it matches really well with the puddings. I like that you've taken advantage of the fact that it's a digital and cut out the portions of the design you didn't want to use. Looks great!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept staring at the Christmas pudding so long bec. I could have sworn they leaves kept moving. I think I need some sleep soon. Love the bg paper and again the concept of three. I'll have to try and remember that.

    ReplyDelete