Saturday 27 April 2013

You are a Jewel

This cute image really worked well on this card:


This card is for the following challenges:
Whoopsi Daisy - Use circles
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2013/04/use-circles-on-your-creation-challenge.html

I have used a background paper made up of circles.  The image from Whoopsi Daisy has been cut using a circle die from Spellbinders.  I have also added some circular gems to the sentiment.  I think the sentiment is from Create with TLC but I may be wrong - I'm away from home with sentiments and images I printed off before I left.  Unfortunately, didn't write the sources on the backs and the laptop doesn't have the source files on it!  

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy with such a lovely card, and for using a WD image. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete