Thursday 25 July 2013

What a Treat

A nice summery card for a cold winter's day!


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
QKR Stampede - Fruity Fun
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-48-fruity-fun.html
Tiddly Inks - Summer Treats (cherries, strawberries and ice-cream)
http://tiddlyinkschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/challenge-114-summer-treats-yum.html

I have used one of the last papers I have left in my paper pad called Summer Goodness.  The strawberry die-cut is one from Spellbinders.  The images are both from Tiddly Inks - the frame is a separate image to the ice-cream but I felt they worked well together.  I coloured the frame to represent lots of cherries - a real summer treat for me.  I decided on a strawberry ice-cream with a nice shiny red cherry on top - with the help of some Glossy Accents.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  All matting is red cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. Yum! This card makes me want to eat that! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yummy Card! I love that image! Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the touch of Glossy Accents on the cherry, it really makes it stand out on your adorable card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete