Friday 25 October 2013

Jingle All The Way

Some non-traditional coloured ants!  I'm sure that there must be mint green ants somewhere!!!!

I am entering this card into these challenges:
Doodle Pantry - Anything Goes
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/doodle-pantry-digital-challenge-39.html

I have used a plaid background paper.  The image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry.  The sentiment was pre-coloured but the image has been coloured with copic markers.  I have added a bell embellishment which I have further embellished with Stickles - Crystal and also some rhinestones.

3 comments:

  1. Makes me smile! Love the mint green ant-ies! Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 39!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card, great choice of an image and wonderful plaid background paper. Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #39!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful and I love the green ants.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete