Tuesday 8 October 2013

Path of Positivity - Challenge #7 - Hope

The new challenge at Path of Positivity is HOPE.

I am away from home using mobile broadband so this post may be a little bit short on detail.  Head on over to the link above for further information.

This is my inspirational card for the challenge:

The image for this card comes from Fresh Brewed Designs.

The other pitfall at being away from home is the lighting for photographs.  I seem to have better lighting at home than any I've found while away so I apologise for the lack of clarity in the photograph.

I cut my mesh ribbon into a pennant shape for a bit more interest and added some white ribbon roses coloured with copic marker.  The image has also been coloured with copic markers.  The sentiment is one I found on an internet search of Hope Quotes which Lisa from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles has put into a beautiful font for me.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Robyn's Fetish - Use A Digi
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/10/challenge-180-use-digi-1062013.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Flowers
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-49-flowers.html

Sponsors for this month's challenge are:
Floppy Latte Designs
and
Fresh Brewed Designs

Head on over to Path of Positivity to check out the new challenge and while you are there collect the free quote to get you started on the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Smashing card, layout and wording on the card.Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish use a digi challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rather impressed that you managed to get it done and posted while away period!!! I love the softness of this particular piece. Everything about it just breathes hope! I also really love how you cut the ribbon and then added the flowers on top. Awesome job my friend. I think you getting pretty close to home so I'll welcome you back. I'm sure you've been missed dearly by the other half of your family. Have a wonderful homecoming!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope soars-that's the message I see when I look at your card. Lovely design and great image from Fresh Brewed Designs!

    ReplyDelete