Sunday 6 October 2013

Pretty in pink and green

I hadn't intended going the pretty route with this image - it just evolved that way!




I am entering the card into the following challenges:
The Outlawz CFC Challenge - Sandi's Image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/cfc/forum/topics/creative-freebie-challenge-sept-22-to-oct-6
Seems  A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/sketch-49-my-grafico.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2013/09/challenge-49-flowers.html

I have used a couple of papers from paper pads.  I know the pink one is from Kaisercraft - not so sure on the green one.  The image is one of the images for the CFC Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.  I am a bit late in the piece with this card - should make the deadline with this one but not too sure on the other one as it is well into the 6th October here!

I have coloured using copic markers.  Put them back in the container without noting down the numbers but know I used RV04, RV02 and G82.  The leaves are possibly G17 and G14 but not entirely sure on those.  The yellow in the centre of the flowers is Stickles - Yellow over the top of a copic yellow (not sure which one though).  The flowers are hand-made using a Marianne's die and some pink scrap paper.  Matting is some pink cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Looks fabulous with our sketch and I love the paper roses! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and it represents our Sketch perfectly! I'm a sucker for those rolled flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete