Tuesday 26 November 2013

Seeds

A gardening themed card - maybe to remind me to get in to the garden and do something about all the weeds!!!

I am entering the card into the following challenges:
Ike's World - Photo Inspiration
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/ikesworld-challenge-5-photo-inspiration.html


I have used a paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for the background.  The image is a freebie from Ike's World given as part of this challenge.  I could have used any Ike's World image but this one appealed to me.  Colouring is with copic markers - which of course I forgot to write the numbers down on a piece of paper!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful DP, it works really well with Ike's image. Thanks for sharing with us at IKE'sWORLD challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and great colouring on the image :-)
    Can you come and do my weeds too ??? hee hee :-)
    Thank you for playing along at IKE'sWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, I love the backing paper you have used on it. Thank you for joining us at IKE's World challenges, don't forget we have a new challenge starting today :)

    ReplyDelete