Tuesday 26 November 2013

So Nice to Sea You

I love sentiments like this one!

I am entering my sea-horse card into the following challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Balloons)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/pinspirational-challenge-84.html
Imagine That - Progressive Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/challenge-14-birthday-sea-horse.html

I have used a balloon themed paper from a paper pad called Hootenany by MME.  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That as part of the progressive challenge.  I used a ribbon slider die for the sentiment and a labels die for the image and offset matting - both dies are from Spellbinders.  I added some faux stitching using Distress Markers - Dusty Concord and Picket Fence.  I also added three lavender pearls.  The grosgrain ribbon threaded through the ribbon slider is from Creation Station.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute image and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Pinspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}Spirational challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete