Sunday 23 February 2014

Seal's Applause

Although I haven't added a sentiment to the outside of this card, I feel it is a great image for a Congratulations or Well Done card. 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/sketch-58-kenny-k-downloads.html
Kenny K's Krafty Krew - Distressed Edges
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/challenge-166-distressed-edges.html

I have used a paper from Provo Craft for the background of the card.  The image is from Kenny K and coloured with copic markers C1, C0, B05.  I have added a pre-made bow, some twine and a clear button.

4 comments:

  1. This is very cute!! Love that image and I think you are right about the occasions it would be good for! Thanks for using our sketch at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be a great Congrats card! So cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Like this image a lot but has not used it so much. Great to see it here and very pretty with the spotty bow.

    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Kenny K Krafty Krew this fortnight.

    Good luck and come back soon!

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love this cute image. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K Krafty Krew xxxxxx Stacey xxxxx

    ReplyDelete