Tuesday 25 March 2014

All About The Girl

Lipstick, Shows, Pretty Bows, buttons, beads - all girlie things!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday - All About The Girl
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/wk-10-digi-choosday-challengeall-about.html
Penny's Paper - Buttons and Bows
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-169.html

I have used a background from a matstack by DCWV called All About Girls.  The image is from Polka Doodles and has been coloured with copic markers.  I gave her orange hair as my teenage daughter has masses of auburn hair (which she terms orange).  I added some orange organza ribbon and bow plus some orange buttons from my stash.  Matting is orange glitter cardstock also from DCWV.

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Buttons and Bows” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange on your card, and that organza ribbon finishes it off to perfection!

    ReplyDelete