Tuesday 25 March 2014

Blue Butterflies

I always seem to colour butterflies in my favourite colours of yellow and orange so I thought I'd challenge myself to keep those two colours out of this card!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (stars)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/pinspirational-challenge-99.html
Digi Haven - Things with Wings
http://digihaven.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/things-with-wings-sponsored-by-whoopsi.html

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The image is from All Dressed Up and has been outlined coloured with Distress Markers.  The matting is some blue cardstock - an offcut from another project!  The flowers are part of a scrapbooking kit I have had for some years and keep forgetting about.  The blue piece is a wooden die-cut and then I layered the white piece over the top.  I added a pink rhinestone from Rosie's Studio for the centre.

2 comments:

  1. Love the total look of this card. That's a cute image, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Love those gorgeous butterflies and you just couldn't have picked a prettier color for them. Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete