Thursday 20 March 2014

Katarina

I really loved this image the first time I saw it but haven't quite known what I wanted to do with it.  For this card, I decided on a less is more approach!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles - Mainly Green
http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-79-mainly-green-for-st.html
Robyn's Fetish - Green and Glitter
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-203-must-use-green-and.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Use Green
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-215-use-green.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is Katarina from Delicious Doodles and has been coloured with copic markers E00, G17, G14, YR00.  I added some glitter with Stickles - Star Dust.  I also added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.

I must admit I was tempted to add some embellishments but in the end felt it was detracting from the strength of the image and the green.


4 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, love the image you have used and your design..Thank you for joining us at Delicious Doodles and hope you join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love The Image .. Beautiful Card .. Thanxx For Playing With Us At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge This Week Use Green N Glitter .
    Good Luck
    Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

    ReplyDelete