Monday 17 March 2014

Meet Anneke

This was such a lovely image to craft with.  I used a mainly gold and grey palette this time.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch # 057
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/03/10/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-57/

I have used a paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers Y28, YR23, E00, BV00, E35.  I used a Marianne's die for the image.  I embossed some gold cardstock using an embossing folder. The embellishments are some diamond shaped bling plus a leaf embellishment cut from glitter cardstock (DCWV) using a Marianne's die.

1 comment:

  1. Super duper cute Suze!!! I Anneke inside that beautiful doily!! Thank you so much for joining us at FTH Sketch w/ a tWiSt!

    ReplyDelete