Saturday 29 March 2014

Thinking Of You

Lately I always seem to need far too many of these cards.  I just found out this week that my Mum's best friend has inoperable cancer.  This lady has been a sort of Aunty to me.


I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Use Some Blue
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/challenge-77.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Anything Goes)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/pinspirational-challenge-100.html

I have used a background paper from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The Stamping Boutique and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment from Sans Designs and matted with some dark navy cardstock.  The finishing touch is some white pearls in two different sizes.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely image and very appropriate for the occasion. I love the colour combo you've used too. Thank you for joining us (Pin )spirational this week. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card - love that backing paper...Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle...Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete