Tuesday 13 May 2014

Get Well Soon

The inspiration for this card has come from the Photo Inspiration at PINspirational Challenge.  I have kept my card in a CAS style:

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Favourite style (CAS) and favourite product (pearls)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/05/whats-your-style-challenge.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (Text and circles)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/pinspirational-challenge-106.html
Catch The Bug - Get Well cards
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/its-theme-challenge-get-well-soonpick.html

I have used a text paper background from Kaisercraft.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I have coloured using copic markers C0, R35, E00, E18, E15, R000.  Circles have been diecut using Spellbinder dies.  I have also added some pearls to the card.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Get Well” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. It is always a good idea to have a couple of these handy which reminds me, I need to be making a couple of these...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet! I love this little angel...Thanks so much for joining Bugaboo's Get Well Challenge this time!
    Julie
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful little card - I love the script background! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Get Well/Pick Me Up Theme challenge this week. I hope you join us again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our May Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, Don’t forget to check out The Bug Blog for our new Challenge that starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete