Tuesday 10 June 2014

Flower Girl

I have kind of gone with a 60's feel to this card.  Considering I don't remember much of the 60's, I'm not sure if I have quite got the feel right!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Girly/Feminine
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/challenge-93-girly-feminine.html
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Summer
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/anything-goes.html


I have used a paper from a matstack by DCWV which has a lot of girlie papers.  I was drawn to the pretty hair in the image and thought a hairclip paper was just right to go with it.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy and has been coloured in copic markers.  I distressed the edge with Distress Ink.  I have also added some pink lace and some pink flower embellishments.


3 comments:

  1. Suze, I was just a youngster in the Sixties, but I think you've captured it! I love this! Fresh and fun! Thanks for joining the challenge at DigiStamps4Joy. Julie O, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze this is a beautiful card.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin



    ReplyDelete
  3. Suze this is another beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GIRLY/FEMININE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete