Tuesday 30 September 2014

Music

This is the third card in the Progressive Challenge at Create with TLC.  I've made two today so I am making some headway into the backlog!  This one was an easier one for me as I love anything to do with music.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/74-kenny-k-downloads.html#comment-form

I have used a music paper with roses on it that comes from Kaisercraft.  The image is from the progressive challenge at Create with TLC and has been coloured with a combination of Distress Marker and copic markers.  I die-cut a music stave using a Memory Box die and added that to the top.  The triangle piece has been embossed with an M-Bossibilities folder from Spellbinders.  I added some Distress Marker to the folder before embossing. 

3 comments:

  1. How cute, Suze. I love your musical theme.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. How creative is this! Very pretty! Thanks for Playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music notes and your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete