Monday 29 December 2014

Happy New Year

When I saw the diagonal on the Tic Tac Toe at Lia Stampz challenge, I just knew I had to go with a New Year's theme!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lia Stampz - Choose Your Style (Sequins + Sentiment + Vivid Colours)
http://liastampz.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-79-choose-your-style.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/AG-CH-13.html
Chocolate Coffee and Cards - Party Time
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-81-party-time.html
Brown Sugar - Happy New Year
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/12/challenge-126-happy-new-year.html

I have used a brightly striped paper from Rosie's Studio for the background.  I hauled out one of my under-used Spellbinders dies and decided it was time to use it again!  The image is from Lia Stampz and has been coloured with some of my more vivid coloured copic markers.  The sentiment is from Cre8tive Hands and is also coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.  The shaped sequins are some that I bought a number of years ago and have rarely used.  I thought they were just right for a New Year's themed card.

5 comments:

  1. Wouw fablous card. Thanks so much for entering in our challenge party time at CC&CC.
    Hope to see you in our next challenge.
    xxx Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn’t a cute digi?! You made a very creative card with it; I love how you sprinkled confetti on the card!!

    Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a festive New Year's card! Thanks for playing along with Lia Stampz! Lia Stampz Challenge Blog DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute creation Suze. Love the image (of course). Great colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck in the draw
    hugs Tonnie DT

    ReplyDelete