Saturday 24 January 2015

Belated Snails Birthday

This is such an appropriate card for me to create!  I am really bad at getting birthday cards mailed in time - easy to blame it on snail mail though!

My delay in getting this blogged however is due to a lack of internet for the past 4-5 days.  Now I am on catch-up again!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebration
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/bugaboo-stamps-5th-birthday-sunday.html

I have rotated the sketch for this challenge to suit my image.  The paper I used comes from Kaisercraft.  The matting is some I have had sitting in a box for a while - just loose sheets.  The image and sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps and called Snails - Belated Birthday.  I added three buttons tied with bakers twine.  I had a bit of trouble threading through the twine as it kept separating but persistence paid off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment