Monday 19 January 2015

Birthday Clown

It is time for another week long challenge at Catch The Bug - and I'm joining in.  This time the theme is Birthday.  The first challenge is a BINGO one and I chose the line Scallops + Stripes + Clown.  When stuck for inspiration, I love to use a sketch:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - 5th Birthday Celebration (Day 1)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/5th-birthday-celebration.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-283.html


I have used a striped paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers E00, YR07, Y06, RV06, B05, R17.    I used some offcut pieces of striped cardstock to create the banners (using a Spellbinder die).  I used pink cardstock to mat the banners, and yellow and orange metallic paper to mat the image.  I also added some raffia and some glitter domes.



3 comments:

  1. Very cute card!! Fun image and DP!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TMS #283!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Suze, this is such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “5th Birthday celebration” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete