Sunday 11 January 2015

Button Up

I couldn't resist adding heaps of buttons to this card when they matched the paper and image so well.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The East Wind - Button Up
http://www.theeastwind.com/2015/01/challenge-22-button-up.html

I have used a floral paper from a paper pad.  I added some lace from Sullivans to which I added some tiny pearls.  The image is from The East Wind and has been coloured with copic markers.  I fussy cut the image so I could cut away the balloons.  I also added some flower shaped buttons and a few more tiny pearls dotted around.

1 comment:

  1. How pretty and feminine, Suze! Makes me long for Spring. Love the flower buttons and soft coloring. Thanks for joining our "Button Up" challenge at The East Wind. xxD

    ReplyDelete