Saturday 17 January 2015

May is now complete

After this page, I only have two more months to complete - November and December!



I would like to enter my page into these challenges:
Open Minded Crafting Fun - New Year Resolutions (to finish this calendar!)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/challenge-27-new-years-resolutions.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.nz/2015/01/ag-ch-16.html

I have used a stencil and Distress Ink Pads to create the background.  The images are from Lia Stampz and have been coloured with copic markers.  I added some sequins that have been lying around in my stash for quite a long time!

4 comments:

  1. great page and love the play on words--thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet!

    Thanks for entering Open-Minded Crafting Challenges.

    Kim
    Open-Minded Crafting Challenges
    {Craftisan Studios}
    {Design Team Showcase}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar page. Love the sentiments! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting New Year Resolution Challenge and Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calendars are a great New Years Resolution project. I make one myself every year - well, I really make 10 or 12 of them to give as gifts, but mine are smaller. LOL. I like the color gradients in your design. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Challenge. Hope you'll join us again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete