Tuesday 14 April 2015

Born To Shop

A girlie card this time.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (girls shopping)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/pinspirational-challenge-137.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.no/2015/04/challenge-32.html

I have used a lilac coloured paper from Nit Wit Collections for the background.  I added some pink mesh ribbon over the top.  The image is from All Dressed Up and has been coloured with copic markers.  I used a fancy square die from Spellbinders to cut out the image and sentiment.  I also added a bow crafted from some bakers twine along with 3 mis-matched pink buttons from a mixed button pack (nothing in the pack matches!)


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the details with the diecuts, buttons and flowers. Thanks for playing at All Dressed Up and good luck. Hope to see you back later today for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member and coordinator at All Dressed Up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Suze, my comment should have said PINSPIRATIONAL challenge, oops :O)

    ReplyDelete