Tuesday 5 May 2015

CAS Holly Card

This time a Christmas card using traditional colours!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - No Designer Paper
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/04/ikesworld-challenges-36-no-patterned.html
Winter Wonderland - Clean and Simple
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/clean-and-simple.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-135.html


I have used a green card blank for this one.  The red ribbon is from the bargain purchase I made a couple of weeks ago.  The image is from Ike's World and is coloured with copic markers and then matted on to some gold paper.  I also added some red pearls.



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love this image Thank you for playing along with us at IWC x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Xmas card, I would be pround to receive a card like this, thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - eeeek makes me think Christmas is coming to quickly and I am sooo not prepared hee hee :-D
    Thank you for using one of my images and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely looking card. Love the classic image and the colours you have used. Fabby! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image and beautifully coloured. Love the traditional look of this card. Thanks for joining in with our 'Clean and Simple' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week. Hope you join us again
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete