Friday 8 May 2015

Golden Roses for Mothers Day

I don't know that I have coloured roses in a gold shade before - but I think I should try that more often as I'm pleased with the result!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
QKR Stampede - Mother's Day
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/qkr-stampede-challenge-137-mothers-day.html
Eureka Stamps - Feminine Cards
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/eureka-stamps-challenge-139-feminine.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Mother's Day/Female
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-ala-mode-5-2-5-8-mothers-day-cards-or-for-a-special-lady


I have used a paper and matching pearls from Rosie's Studio.  The image is from QKR Stampede and coloured with copic markers with some Stickles added to the roses.  I added a peelcraft border around the edge of the image and a sentiment from Eureka Stamps to the centre.  I also added some gold organza ribbon under the image.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! So pretty in Gold. I LOve your sparkle too.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mother's Day card, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for our Mother's Day Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Suze! Love that you used a QKR Stampede image, too. Thanks for playing this week. NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. .Thanks for joining us over at Eureka Stamps.

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete