Monday 4 May 2015

Spring Flowers

There are alot of Spring themed challenges which is inspiring me to create Spring cards - possibly because the weather here (late Autumn) is not inspiring Spring themed cards.  The days are starting to get cooler so it is great to be able to be inspired by warmer cards on blogs.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch #107 + optional twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2015/04/27/i-heart-card-sketches-with-a-twist-107/
Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge - Spring Has Sprung
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.co.nz/2015/05/challenge-90-spring-has-sprung.html


I have used a yellow card blank this time.  I sprayed a sweep of Dylusions Spray across the card.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and is coloured with copic markers.  I added some faux stitching around both the image and the outer edges of the card itself.  I also used some green ric-rac from American Crafts along with a flower which I added some colour with copic markers Y06 and YG09 - the centre jewel was already there.

Here is the sketch and twist I followed:

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable,, thanks for playing at FTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spring Card, Suze ! Great take with Sketch and Twist !

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a Twist @ From the Heart Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete