Saturday 25 July 2015

Life is Beautiful

This is the first of three cards for the July BINGO challenge at Catch The Bug.  I always try to use all nine squares - either by column or row (one card of each).  This month I'm working across the rows.



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - July BINGO (top row)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/july-bingo-challenge.html




I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers.  I used a Spellbinders die and some glitter cardstock from American Crafts to create a textured matting for the image.  I added a button to the flower on the background paper.

1 comment:

  1. The DP you've used is so lovely and matches your image beautifully, I love it's simple and decorative look. I hope you'll join us again, we have a color challenge this week.
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete