Wednesday 22 July 2015

Waiting For Christmas

This little doggy looks like he is waiting for his Christmas dinner .


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2015/07/digi-stamp-boutique-and-square-sketch-61.html
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Dots and Stripes
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/july-challenge-dots-stripes.html
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/challenge-320-16th-of-july-christmas.html

I pulled out some more of my old scrapbook papers.  I bought quite a few papers in pad form many years ago and haven't used that many of them.  They are great for layering - particularly on square shaped cards.  The blue that I have used for matting is a metallic paper.  The image is from Digi Stamp Boutique.

8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card!! Love your darling image. Will we ever use up all of our pattern papers? I certainly don't think I ever will...because I keep buying more!!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute! Love the sparkle and shimmer. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image and works perfectly with this weeks sketch. I like the clean and fresh colour scheme you have used too.
    Thank you for playing along with us this week
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image from DSB (I may "NEED" him soon!) I think he's hearing St. Nick on the roof! Cute card Suze! Thanks for sharing him with us.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Such an adorable image! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Suze, Loving the blue and green.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute - I love this image. Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Spots and/or Stripes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team x

    ReplyDelete