Saturday 17 October 2015

Friday Freebie Image

It's not often I get to have a play with the Friday Freebie image on the day it comes out - but this time I did!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Catch The Bug - Fall
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/october-theme-challenge-fall.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #315
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2015/10/stella-says-sketch-challenge-315.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  The die I used is from Spellbinders.  Colouring is with copic markers.  Sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  I also used some orange mesh ribbon and some Liquid Pearls.

While I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch, I did rotate some of the elements to suit.

4 comments:

  1. Beautifull card you made with the freebie friday! Thanks for joining in with the bugaboo fun.

    Greetz,
    Marieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is so sweet, what a great card, Thanks for playing with us on the Catch The Bug Challenge this week, Sorry Im so late commenting, Hazel (Guest DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring, Suze. Thanks for joining the Fall Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this a fun image?!! I love it, and I love your card. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete