Tuesday 19 January 2016

Two times New

I started off having a bit of a play on the word "New" - using an image pertinent to New Zealand.  Then I wasn't really sure whether that was going to fit the challenge at Ike's World - so I added a Happy New Year sentiment



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - New
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/01/ikesworld-challenges-54-new-beginnings_5.html


I have used a New Zealand themed background paper from Rosie's Studio.  Recently a whole range of Kiwiana embossing folders and dies were released in New Zealand - this is one of the embossing folders.  The image is from Ike's Art and the sentiment is a digital sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Super cool - what an excellent idea :-) Thank you for using my image and for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete