Monday 23 May 2016

Little Monkey

I created some double sided paper again - I couldn't resist when two of the papers in the kit had polka dots!
 

 
I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Scraps of Heaven - Little Monkey
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/our-weekly-challenge-and-last-weeks.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-278.html

I have used all three papers from the digi kit from Little Scraps of Heaven.  The cream one has been used under the turnback as well as for matting.  The polka dot banana and plain polka dot I glued back to back to create a double sided paper.  I added a button to the turnback.   The image is from Little Scraps of Heaven and is coloured with copic markers.  I also used some letter stickers to spell out the sentiment as well as a pre-made bow.

2 comments:

  1. great card. Love the double sided paper.
    Thanks for joining us in our Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww-dorable!!! Love the cute little monkey image. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete