Tuesday 3 May 2016

Sew Charming

My daughter is studying for a degree in costuming - so I tend to make a few cards with a sewing theme to them.  Probably because I have a sewing themed paper pad, dies and even washi tape in my stash!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.nz/2016/05/april-30th-anything-goes-challenge-and.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Stitching Real or Faux
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-275-and-dt.html

I have used a sewing themed paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some gold glitter cardstock from American Crafts to mat the image and also to die-cut some sewing embellishments.  The dies used for the die-cutting of the embelllishments and the image are all from Memory Box.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card- love the gold accents. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete